What is wireless router setup?
In today’s World most of the devices are connected through wireless network cards. Wireless router setup is setting connections between devices through a router so they can interchange data in form of bits and bytes.
You can follow the steps to setup a wireless router
* Connect your router to your modem with Ethernet wire
* Connect any devices you want to hard wire with CAT 5 (or better) Ethernet cables
* Connect at least one computer via Ethernet
* Find the IP address of the router
* Open a web browser on the computer
* Enter your username and password
* Open the Wireless Settings and set up router
If you cannot setup router then we can set up wireless routers either in your home or our store.